Why some people are transphobic? How is someones gender identity anyone else's business?

Why are people so transphobic? How is someones gender identity anyone else's problem?

These questions are so misinterpreted, they are causing confusion to some people who are ignorant about the LGBTQ+ and who have preconceived notion about them.

The simple answer is your gender identity is NOT my problem. I couldn’t care less. It’s your World, have fun. It only becomes a problem when you attempt to force me to adjust how I live my life, to fit into your world. That will never happen.

In other words, live the life you want and do not push your ways and ideologies on others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LGBTQ+ explained in layman's terms and extremely simplified PodCast #11

Guns and the citizens that own them - PodCast #17

Online Gaming PodCast - 14